CREATION OF SOIL SUBSTRATES FOR FOREST AND DECORATIVE CROPS
The Institute has extensive experience in creating soil substrates for growing various types of trees and shrubs, both with a closed and an open root system. In addition to the development of substrates for growing ornamental crops, one of the main objectives of our research is the creation of substrates for solving the problems of afforestation and reforestation.
- on the basis of peat with the use of various, including new types of fertilizers;
- based on organo-mineral compositions of various origins with the use of natural ameliorants, and biological products;
- based on wood waste from logging and woodworking;
- based on composts from leaf litter;
- based on various composts from agricultural waste with the addition of peat, sapropels, and wood fibers;
- based on sludge from municipal or mixed types of wastewater;
- based on industrial wastewater and pulp and paper mill waste.